Monday, May 18, 2009

Branching Out....

Aren't these the cutest shoes EVER? These are tiny (0-3 months).
I'm going to be doing a couple of Farmer's markets this summer and I thought that I would do soap at one and kid stuff at the other. This little pillowcase dress is my prototype. It's a super cute dress on my 11 month old Tali - and a really cute top on my size 6 Kenzie. That's what I love about the pillowcase dresses - versatility.
I found these cute stands at TJ Maxx and they are just the right size for these dresses.


This is the apron I made to wear at craft shows and farmer's markets. The one I made for my friend, Carrie, is even cuter - if you want to see it, go to her blog http://www.nadiasplacetoys.blogspot.com/ . At the Wheeler Farm show a couple of people asked about the fabulous aprons.

4 comments:

  1. Those turned out really cute! I think the dress with the matching shoes was a stroke of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do very well with your creations! Very pretty and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! Maybe I could use a new apron...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love love love the little shoes. Better start havin some kids so I have a reason to have you make me some.

    ReplyDelete