Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Love/Hate Relationship With the Fabric Store

Thanks to Melinda for the photos and Carrie for the models!! http://www.melindabryantphotography.com/

If you've looked at my blog before you've seen the eyelet dress that I used to have. It was unbearably cute and was the undisputed top seller in my shop. The last time I sold my eyelet dress I used the last of my fabric to make it. So, I went to the Joann's to get some more. Gone. I called around to the other stores. Gone. I looked online. Gone. As in, discontinued, never to be seen again. Okay, here is the 'hate' part of my relationship with Joann's. They discontinue stuff all the time. Without warning. The Sweet Treats apron fabric - also gone forever. Lucky for me I found out about it and ordered every yard I could find this side of the Wasatch Mountain range. Seriously, I had yardage shipped in from other states.

So, I had to find new eyelet fabric. This comes from fabric.com - I LOVE them. I have it in white and Ivory. It is FANCY!

The cute hats and ice cream cone rattles are by http://www.nadiasplace.etsy.com/















No comments:

Post a Comment