Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Shop Needs New Stuff!!

I've been dying to get some new stuff in my shop for awhile now. And with my new little model ready to go, I got some ideas out of my head and into production:)

The pillowcase dress is the same style. My new bloomers are shorter than the pantaloons - more like a diaper cover but with ruffles at the legs instead of just an elastic casing. Also, coordinating flower appliques.

Also new, coordinating fabric hair clips. I LOVE these :) I've started making them for the dresses I sell at shows. I've also made a bunch for my girls.



All of these fabrics are by Amy Butler. She has some AMAZING prints and is one of my favorite fabric designers.



Every year, during my Easter sewing season, I get asked if my eyelet dress comes in Ivory. Yes, it does...and now, here it is! All my girls had Easter dresses out of this fabric this year :) So, the project to use up all of my fabric continues on. I'm doing a pretty good job of clearing stuff out. The stacks of fabric are definately getting smaller. I also have new designs to show off...just need pictures!!











1 comment: